Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy weekend...

This weekend has already been super busy!!! Yesterday, Spencer and I made batches and batches of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies--some for us, some for friends, and the rest for a primary activity day I had this morning. Lemme just say--it's never fall until you've made a batch of pumpkin cookies. NOW the season feels right :) Last night we also bought "Wii Fit" for the Wii station. That thing is incredible and addicting--exercising has never been so much fun! Not only does it have activities/workouts for you to do, but it also measures your BMI and tracks your daily progress with balance, weight loss, etc. Reader's digest version?...It's motivated Spencer and I to become healther and more fit. We were up exercising until about midnight last night.

And when we woke up this morning...Spencer was back to exercising. :) As mentioned earlier, I had a primary activity day to go to today. I was released from being a teacher in the primary and then called to become the primary secretary. As sad as I was to leave the kids, I'm enjoying my new calling thus far. This morning the kids painted pumpkins (while we tried to keep the GYM from being painted) and they seemed to have a fun time. After the activity day, I came back and watched the BYU game with Spencer and little Maddie. Thank goodness they won, although it seemed like a struggle to even beat UNLV (which, lets be honest, aren't that great at football). Hopefully BYU gets back into shape and plays like the first couple of games they had this season. Otherwise, they're in trouble.

And tonight--watching scary movies at home--yes, I've been watching scary movies with Spencer. It's the LEAST I could do for him..I just hope i'm not up all night tonight waiting for Michael or scary demons to come and get me. Spencer really enjoys October because of all the Halloween movies that come on and although I don't enjoy them, I stay with him for moral support ;) It seems like i've been go, go, going all weekend, and i'm ready for a much needed break tomorrow. Thank goodness it's Sunday tomorrow. Happy Sabbath to all tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Julie Dyal said...

I LOVE your blog Erin!! It is so cute. I'm so glad you have one too. I will be checking it often. Sorry I didn't get to help you much with it, but it looks like you've learned the ropes of blogging! Love you!

Jewels said...

Hey Erin! Your blog is adorable! I love being able to read about your cute family! Is it alright if I list you as a reference? Nothing serious, I doubt they will even contact you, but heads up just in case. Thanks!