Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday is here at last....

Let me start out by saying how sad I am about BYU's loss against TCU!! It's not so much the loss that's frustrating but that we looked like a high school team doing it! Honestly--We WERE ranked #8 in the nation, but since we lost to a team ranked #24 we can kiss that goodbye. We'll be lucky if we're even ranked in the top #25 now. AND--i'm thinking Max Hall will no longer be a Heisman candidate considering how many interceptions, etc he threw last night. Too sad... Oh BYU--the qwest for perfection has been halted. It was painful to watch, but hopefully they learned a valuable lesson--do NOT let rankings, etc get to your head! You have to play every game as if it's your hardest.

You can tell that i'm pretty passionate about football. lol. It's almost embarrassing watching it with friends because I get so into it that i'm yelling and screaming at the t.v. I get that from my mom, I suppose. I remember watching sports with her and laughing when she'd yell at the t.v. And now i do it too! :) As if they can hear me!! At least "The Office" was on last night--i'm addicted to that show. It's hilarious! And Gloria--if you're reading this, we need to have another Office party soon! That was WAY fun! :) Tomorrow, our little family is planning on going to Gardner's Village in West Valley. My friend Jen Lu told me about it, and it sounds really fun. Basically it's a small little town that has been turned into shops, so every house is a store. They decorate really cute for the holidays, so apparently it looks like Harry Potter's "Diagon Alley" right now. We'll definitely post pictures for all to see. Anyhow, I'm on my lunch break right now and Maddie's waking up for feeding time--i'll update soon!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Haha, I can't tell you how much I loved the "shout-out" you know I am an avid reader of your BLOG :) AND I was so so so so so sad about that BYU game, I was grateful for the lil Office break in the middle to lighten my mood! PS your lil pigs in a blanket are delightful I have been craving them ever since! PS I miss you it's been too long!