Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is here! And with it comes outside activities...

Now that the weather is beautiful here, we decided to take little Maddie to the park for the first time. It was a BLAST! She had so much fun going down slides and on the see-saws, but her favorite above all was the swings! I sat her on my lap while we swang and she squealed and laughed the whole time. It was fun to watch her enjoy the park so much--we'll definitely have to continue going during the summer.

In other news, my parents have been here this week and we've had a blast. They initially came to help my brother with some job hunting searches, but he quickly found one that suited him so we were able to enjoy their company. Maddie's got to know her grandma and grandpa pretty well, too. My mom was quick to take her during the hours that I work and Maddie warmed up to them in no time. She really enjoys their attention and love. :) We'll be going to the zoo on Saturday since it'll be in the 70's that day. Stay posted for more pictures!
But here's two cute pictures that Spencer took with his phone while we were at the park. (My mom has better ones from her camera, but i don't have access to those quite yet.):




6 comments:

Alicia said...

She looks so excited! Look at that big smile on her face. She's adorable! I'm glad she had fun. :)

Larkin Family said...

Hey girl! I found your cute blog. :) Don't you love that you can take your little one outside now? It's so great!

Stephanie said...

So Cute! Too bad it's cold again. It's so much fun to let the kids play outside. Love your blog!

Allison said...

Hey Gorgeous Girl! I was really excited to see your comment on my blog. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on that. I hope you guys are doing great (looks like you are). Please keep in touch--we're both so happy to hear from you :)

Frye Kids said...

Hey I am so glad you found us!! it will be fun to keep in touch, your little one is soooo adorable!

Gloria said...

cuuuuuuuuuute! She looks like she's having a BLAST! And I am so glad the weather is warming up (except for this SNOW of course)!