Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Surprise!

So we just found out that my parents will be coming out to visit during their spring break in March! :) What a fun surprise for us!! I will be seeing my mom at the end of April when we go to DisneyWorld, but I was sad that my dad wouldn't be seeing Maddie since he won't be coming to Disney World with us. But he'll be here in two weeks!! We're very excited to have them come and we always look forward to having family close by.

Only 62 days until Disney World! I cannot tell you how excited we are. Our countdown is still going strong, and we look forward to taking a link off of our chain every day. I've been reading all I can find on how to have a good experience with a small child, and from what i've read so far--going with a small child is the BEST time to go! I think i've called our hotel at least a DOZEN times to see what kind of accommodations they have since we'll have bottles to wash, etc. Long story short, I can't wait to share that experience with Maddie. Now i know everyone is probably sick of hearing about Disney World from us, so i'll stop my Disney commentary short here. Just know that even if i'm not writing about it, i'm still WANTING to. :) Hope you all have a great night.

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Mom! Wish we could be in College Station with you, but we hope you're enjoying Kimmy and Gramps!

P.S. Hope you like your gift. You could say...Maddie had a "hand" in it. lol. (We'll post pictures tomorrow of the present we sent my mom--don't wanna ruin the surprise beforehand).

No comments: