Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 Days Left!

It seems all so surreal--I feel like i've been at Liberty Square for forever (4 years almost to the day), and now in 3 days I will be done! Bittersweet, merely because we'll miss the sweet deals we've gotten like free rent, salary AND health insurance, but MOSTLY sweet since I'll get to go to a more flexible and smaller complex which will allow me to be with our sweet Maddie girl. :) It's ALSO only 4 days before I embark on a Caribbean cruise!! HOLLA! For my dad's 60th birthday, my mom planned a cruise for her, my dad, and all the siblings--only catch? No spouses allowed which means I hafta leave Maddie and Spencer behind for a week. Sad for sure, but I am excited to spend time with my parents and siblings. :) And you know...beaches and sun sure sounds good too :)

Here's a snap shot of what I'll be seeing in a few days....


Be jealous...Be VERY jealous.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! And I'm sad I'll miss you this whole week!!! But when you get back we'll practically be NEIGHBORS!!!!! :) Watch out I'll be comin' over!

Erin said...

I'm hoping you will! :) I'll miss you too!