Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Eve in Michigan

Now, I know this is like a month late, but better late than never, right? Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I will only write small captions for each picture. Here's our Christmas Eve with the my Mom and Dad, my brother Gary, and the Dyal's (my sister Julie and her family). We had 3 of the 5 siblings together!

Siblings (Julie & Gary), Dad, and me


Christmas Eve Breakfast at IKEA (A Dyal Family tradition)


Aunt Julie & Maddie


Cousin Logan & Maddie


Christmas Eve Afternoon Movie:
Girls went to "Princess & the Frog" and boys to "Avatar"


Cooking for Christmas Eve
Family tradition of hors d'oeuvres for dinner




The Cooks on Christmas Eve
(notice all the prepared food! Lots of work!)



Logan & Maddie playing hide and seek


Empey Family Matching Pajamas

Siblings Matching (3 of 5 children-missed you Kristen & Kimmy!)


Williams Family (Mom-Dad taking picture), Dyal Family, & Empey Family



1 comment:

Gloria said...

What fun family traditions!!! That FOOD looks yummmmmy! AND How did Maddie like the movie? She got a booster and seat and everything? Does she do well with movies now??