Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The NEW American Idol--ME!! (Day 2)

Although i've been to Hollywood Studios many times before, this trip was WAY different because I spent most of my time at their new "American Idol Experience". I had to try out in front of their top producer...which was more rigorous than I thought. I was the third in line and they had turned down the two girls in front of me! But, I made it into the first show along with two other girls. What an experience! Performing in front of that many people--it was incredible! It feels like REALLY being on American Idol, but mostly has taught me that it WAY more nerve wrecking than I thought! But before we went on stage to perform, they interviewed us, did hair and make-up, and even gave us 15 minute voice lessons. Sooo fun! Here's some pictures of my experience:

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Very cool Erin! Looks like lots of fun, nerve racking, but fun. I bet you did awesome! You have a great voice!

The Hardy Party! said...

Awesome, Erin!! You always were a good singer. I remember the good 'ol days of EFY when you would be singing soo loud as we would walk down the hallways. Remember when we would sing a certain song (I can't remember it now), but we'd be crawling up the stairs at each other while singing it...haha, Good times.